Electronic Bill of Lading (eBOL) and Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD)
The next generation of document digitization and data exchanging for the supply chain.
Solutions that offer multiple ways for Shippers and Receivers to provide the necessary documents to Drivers, including allowing documents to be uploaded electronically and enabling document scanning for Shippers through the TRANSFLO® Mobile+ app.
•Users can take pictures of loads, and utilize time stamping and geocoding technology.
• Drivers will have access to forms that allow them to engage Shipper workers and receive e-signatures from Receivers.
• All parties have access to instructions on how to electronically send and create an e-signature on a document.
• Documents are indexed and associated with the Shipper, Receiver, Carrier and Driver within the TRANSFLO® document cloud, allowing all parties access to the documents.
• Users selecting to scan, e-sign and send documents via the TRANSFLO® Mobile+ app, can do so with TRANSFLO® industry-leading scanning technologies.
• Users can organize paperwork digitally at any point of the load life-cycle which increases efficiencies, enhances work flows, and improves safety and compliance to COVID-19.
• Once documents have been submitted by a Shipper, TRANSFLO®’s server matches the documents with the Driver that initiated the activity.
• If there is a load associated with the event on the Driver’s app, it will also be matched with those documents.